Couple's Travel Journal
This beautiful handmade journal is ideal to give as a wedding gift or to take on that once-in-a-lifetime travel adventure. The cover can be personalised with the couple's names and a relevant date.
***OUR STANDARD SHIPPING OPTION IS NOT TRACKED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ORDER TO BE SENT VIA A TRACKED SERVICE, PLEASE SELECT THIS OPTION AT THE CHECKOUT. WE ARE AWARE THAT THERE ARE CURRENTLY SOME DELAYS TO INTERNATIONAL MAIL FROM THE UK***
Dimensions: H 210mm x W 150mm (A5)
- Designed and made in the UK by ChickenPink
- Produced using ethically sourced birch wood.
- Bound and finished using high-quality, locally sourced materials (where possible).
- Worldwide shipping available.
* If you choose to add a gift box (at an additional cost), the journal will come packaged snugly as pictured. *
"Enjoy the little things in life. One day you'll look back and realise they were the big things."
We believe in making beautiful handmade products in the UK, that will last a lifetime and are worthy of the special memories and moments they contain.
Our designs are 100% original and our products are sustainably made. They are created by a small friendly team, aiming to use eco-friendly products where possible.
We pride ourselves on providing creative and unique solutions for our customers, producing top-quality items to keep for ever.
All Chicken Pink's personalised gifts are made to order. The sky's the limit in terms of personalisation! If you would like anything specific designed especially for you, or just simply changing fonts/colours etc., please don't hesitate to contact us.
Wood is a natural product and your beautiful book may vary slightly from the one pictured. Each book is unique and has its very own character!
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Rupert Dickinson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
Rupert Dickinson, ChickenPink, Back Meadow Barn, Milton Abbot, Devon, PL19 0NA, United Kingdom
Feb 21, 2021
I love this book. Such a lovely gift. Great quality. Beautifully packaged. Very very happy with this.
Dec 19, 2020
It is a beautiful quality made item. Excellent value and perfect for a special gift
Sep 11, 2020
Beautifully made, thank you so much!
Aug 19, 2020
Absolutely love this. Wedding present for my son/daughter in law. Beautifully made/presented and very quick delivery. Thank you.
Jun 21, 2020
Looks great, sure my husband will love it!