Baby's First Journal, Baby Memory Book, Photo Album. Baby Shower Gift, Christening Book, New Mom Gift, New Baby Gift, Dream Big Little One
From first words and steps to haircuts and dress up days, you'll want to capture all your little one's milestones. Display all their precious moments in this gorgeous handmade, leather-bound album.
"Enjoy the little things in life for one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things."
An ideal gift for the expectant couple, Baby Shower or New Born gift. This A5 journal (210mm x 148.5mm) can be used as a memory book to record all of those special moments; as a guest book where friends and relatives can pass on hints, tips and wishes; a photograph album; or even a keepsake book, scrapbook or journal.
The 120gsm white cartridge paper can be written on or drawn on directly, and photos and keepsakes can be stuck in using double sided tape or glue dots. A great place to write all those special milestones, and funny words or phrases they use, stick in hand prints, foot prints, or a lock of hair. These fleeting moments can then be treasured forever.
***OUR STANDARD SHIPPING OPTION IS NOT TRACKED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ORDER TO BE SENT VIA A TRACKED SERVICE, PLEASE SELECT THIS OPTION AT THE CHECKOUT. WE APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT BOTH THE POSTAL AND CUSTOMS SERVICES ARE DOING RIGHT NOW, BUT THERE ARE SOME DELAYS TO INTERNATIONAL MAIL FROM THE UK***
About the album:
The album is produced using ethically sourced birch ply, bound with top quality leather, finished with gun-metal rivets, with the words 'Dream Big Little One' on the front cover in a quirky modern font.
Each book contains a minimum of 100 pages of premium quality 120gsm cartridge paper (more can be added using the drop-down menu), perfect for displaying your photos and also your notes or sketches. The paper has very good 'tooth' for pencil and charcoal sketching).
The pages are stitched into the leather using brown waxed cotton, which allows the opened album to lie flat, making it a great choice for either a photo album, a guestbook or a journal.
Please let us know your personalisation requirements when you place your order.
You can also add a charming matching music box (measuring 65mm x 65mm x 35mm - perfect for little hands) which plays 'Brahms Lullaby' when you turn the handle.
Wood is a natural product and your beautiful book may vary slightly from the one pictured. There may be slight imperfections in the printing process, adding to the 'vintage' look, but each book has its very own character!
All ChickenPink's personalised gifts are made to order, therefore the sky's the limit in terms of personalisation! If you would like anything specific designed especially for you, or just simply changing fonts/colours, etc. then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please note that this item is made to order but we will endeavour to complete your order within two working days.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Rupert Dickinson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may send a letter to me at:
Rupert Dickinson, ChickenPink, Back Meadow Barn, Milton Abbot, Devon, PL19 0NA, United Kingdom